An entrepreneur has to perform number of activities during running a business therefore most of the entrepreneurs face shortage of time problem. Even there are numerous apps and tools that help to solve this problem. These tools save valuable time, offer more results during working hours as well as are very useful and helpful for every aspects of a business. These enable entrepreneurs to reduce distractions and focus on their business. The following tools will help you to be more productive during working hours.
1. Fiverr: Fiverr is the biggest marketplace in all over the world and their services starts at $5. A service presented on Fiverr is known as the Gig. Fiverr assure to keep customer information confidential and safe.
2. Upwork: At present, Upwork is the leading platform for many companies to hire talented professionals for work. It is the best online way for hiring freelancers.
3. Gigster: Gigster connects you best 5% software developers and Silicon Valley based product managers. So, you can hire the best development team in a few minutes.
4. Clarity: Clarity is the best marketplace that links entrepreneurs with industry professionals and top advisers. It perform market investigate, get planned business guidance and find out a specific talent to help business.
5. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is very popular platform for running social media, which is used by above 10 million people all over the world. It is really most extensively used social relationship platform.
6. Buffer App: Buffer is an excellent method to drive traffic, enhance follower engagement and save time in social media. Buffer app helps users to share social media content by schedule online posts during the day.
7. Sprout Social: Sprout Social is made on the suggestion that the world is enhanced when businesses and clientele talk freely. It provides a platform for business to handle social media engagement, publish and analytics.
8. TweetDeck: It is great twitter tool for managing, real-time tracking and engagement for the Web and mobile devices.
9. Hearsay Social: It helps to financial services teams to improve their business on social. Most of the worldwide financial services companies are using Hearsay Social.
10. ScribbleLive: It is content marketing software platform that increases your higher funnel by combine large data near with workflow technology.
11. Evernote: Evernote is the software that is useful for teams work. It is available for smartphone, tablet and computer. Thus, it is the place where write free from interruption, collect details, find what you want and provide suggestions to the world.
12. 1Password: 1Password provides an easy and convenient security. It is an excellent way to make a secure and strong password for all website you visit. It is available for Mac, windows, android and ios.
13. Dropbox: Dropbox is great for every entrepreneur and easy way to work with everyone from anywhere. This is a cloud storage app for business. It is easy to share big files with anyone even they do not have a Dropbox account.
14. Toggl: Toggl is free time tracking tool that is built for speed and simple use. Time maintenance with Toggl is very easy and entrepreneurs should use it.
15. Mod Notebooks: The Mod knowledge starts with a wonderful notebook as the establishment. When design notebooks, Mod start with a usual thread bound design. Notebook lives in the Mod app after digitized your notebook by mod. It is a completely open web app and simple to access from any mobile phone, desktop and tablet. Moreover, you can sync your pages with Evernote, Dropbox and OneNote.
Projectmanager: It is an online project management and collaboration software. It has an iOS and Android mobile app that can be used to update projects from anywhere. The tool has a Gantt chart, project dashboard, task management features, and more.
16. Zendesk: Zendesk provide software that makes easy support to its customers when they want help. Zendesk levels with you and offer a broad range of client service tools for business at any level.
17. Freshdesk: Freshdesk is cloud based client support platform, which aims to provide great customer service. It offers a solution for customer support needs and as well as online helpdesks.
18. Uservoice: Uservoice builds product administration and client support software that helps many companies to make better products and support for users. It is one of the best product management platforms that make it simple to collect feedback.
19. Clickdesk: ClickDesk is the best online chat software that combines help desk and live chat. Small businesses owners use ClickDesk’s live chat software to increase customer engagement by web chat, video chat, voice chat, real-time analytics social media management and integrated help desk to supervise support tickets and offline chats.
20. Google Analytics: Google analytics is the best solutions to track users’ activity on your site. It helps to make right marketing strategies and understand consumer behavior for your services or products.
21. CrazyEgg: Crazy Egg finds out and lets you see exactly what visitors are doing with your website. It is showing you where visitors are clicking, how many visitors scroll down your web pages and more others.
22. Piwik: Piwik is the top open source analytic platform that provides you more free open source software, user security, customizable, complete data ownership and more others.
23. Mailchimp: Mailchimp is the best email marketing service provider that sends over 600 million emails per day. It provides many features and integrations that allow you to send automated messages, marketing emails and targeted function.
24. Customer.io: Customer.io is the best platform for email marketing that sends targeted messages. You can send outbound message in a particular great interface.
25. Constant Contact: Constant Contact is the email marketing software that improves your business with email marketing. It is a helpful marketing tool that will transform the method for small business achievement.
26. Exact Target: It can make scalable and custom-made email marketing operation that is based on data by Email Automation. It designs 1-to-1 client experiences over all channels through Journey Builder.
27. Grammarly: Grammarly is the world top grammar checker. It is best tool to immediately find and correct many grammatical errors and mistakes and makes you the best writer.
28. Hemingway Editor: Hemingway Editor is a great tool that makes writing and spelling mistakes or errors bold and clear. This app highlights lengthy, complex sentences, general errors, complicated and some other errors with colors.
29. Sketch: Sketch is made for latest graphic designers. This includes great features such as symbols and shared styles to build reuse elements fast and simple.
30. InVision: It is the world’s great design prototyping tool for developers and designers. It gives the clearness, teamwork and organize need to power your design procedure.
31. Photoshop: Photoshop is the best tool for designers and they can get most excellent shots that make them improved with Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
32. Canva: You can easily make beautiful designs and documents with the help of Canva. You can use Canva’s drag and drop element and proficient layouts to design always dazzling graphics