1. Life is a product of decisions: It is a real true, decisions play very important role in life. The decisions decide your value that reflects in every manner of your life. Sometimes a small right or wrong decision can change your life forever.
2. Nothing is impossible: The “nothing is impossible” word says everything is possible in the world. You have to just put this word into the mind because it gives a positive attitude.
3. Trying and failing is better than doing nothing: This quote is a universal true. You should try new things without fear of fail because try and try gives the best achievement.
4. You can do anything: It is a very simple phrase that gives confidence and encourage you to do anything. It also creates positivity in mind.
5. Negative thoughts can’t stop you: The quote says anything positive is better than negative. If you replace negative things with positive ones then you will get positive results.
6. Everything has to earn: In the world, everyone is able to do anything if one does hard work. You cannot get anything without hard work for it.
7. Everything can be improved: If you begin with rough despite it you can make improvements by your approach.
8. Challenges will be always with you: In the world, there will be many challenges around you so don’t lose your confidence in just one step. It always reminds to take next step for success.
9. Action is a better regret than inaction: Action is the initial key to every success. Action may not bring always happiness but there is no happiness without any action.
10. No plan is perfect: There may be a number of definite flaws in your plan but flaws exist in every plan.
11. There is no perfect time: The quote says, there are no such things as “Perfect Time” to begin pursues your passion. Therefore, there is no perfect time for whatever thing, do it now if you wait for perfect time then you can lose more things.
12. One step at a time: It is very helpful quote because some people want to do everything at once. You need to begin one step at a time as all things are not possible on same time.
13. Once you get started, it will be easier: You will feel more motivated once you get rolling. The secret of getting to the front is getting started.
14. Mistakes are learning institute: Everyone do mistake in the life so its mean is not that you are failure. If you are not making mistakes means you are not doing anything. Mistakes provide the opportunities to improve yourself because you learn lot of things from your mistake.
15. Great things do not happen overnight: You can’t get success overnight because there is no such thing as an overnight achievement. It takes time to get big achievement. Patience and Work are essential friends of success.
16. It can only get better: You can always get better and nobody can stop you from getting improved and trying to make something right.
17. Do or Do not: If you started any work then complete it. Don’t go for just try.
18. You deserve more: If you have not got everything that you want then don’t put negativity in your mind. Need to feel that you deserve a better life whether a better job, healthier body or more money. Need to work for it.
19. Failure is temporary: Stop thinking about the failure. Failure is just a temporary stop in your way to set you straight for next victory.
20. No pass or fail: The quote says no one can decide that you are pass or fail. It depends upon you because there is no such grading system.
21. Why you can: It is very important for everyone to find reason “why you can” in place of “why you can’t”.
22. You can’t win unless you try: Your effort is the only way to get best result in the life.
23. If it was easy, everyone would do it: There is no matter, who you are, how you look, from where you come, you can do it.
24. Today is all: You should believe in living today. Neither in yesterday nor in tomorrow. Think today is a new beginning and do the best that you can.
25. Every day counts: Today, tomorrow and the next day all are the steps in the direction of your achievement.
26. Today you are better than you was yesterday: Always think that you are better than yesterday. So, never apologize for yesterday. Life is in today that makes your tomorrow.
27. Good ideas seem impossible at first: There is nothing good and bad but think to make it possible.
28. Boring decisions lead boring results: It is simple explanation about this quote that if you take boring decision then you can get boring results as well. Make an exciting decision, this will give you exciting and better result.
29. What you see matters more than what others see: Forget about what others think about you, it is important to prioritize what you think.
30. It is never too late: Everything is possible anytime. There is no matter how old you are or how many opportunities you have lost before. It is never too late to make your mind ready for a new begins.
31. Ordinary action ordinary result: Do not wait for amazing situation to do good achievement, try to use of ordinary situation. Nobody wants to be ordinary.
32. You don’t need anyone’s permission: If someone thinks this about you, so be it.
33. You have got support: You can always find support in groups and other community resources either it will be Friends, family or colleagues.
34. You can learn whatever you want: There are number of free resources to learn everything.
35. Discipline is better than regret: Discipline is very difficult and hard but it is easier to handle than regret. Because Discipline is the link between accomplishment and goals.
36. Perfection is not achievable: Success doesn’t need only perfection, it also require hard work, learn from failure, faithfulness and persistence. If you look for perfection they can get excellence.
37. I can master whatever I need to do: Practice can make you excellent at everything.
38. Everyone starts somewhere: In the world, nobody is born successful. Everybody starts somewhere and normally from the bottom.
39. Experience is valuable: Experience is the best teacher because it is source of information. So, experience is valuable and important all the time for your mission.
40. There are more chances: If you didn’t succeed then do not lose your confidence. Take more chances because the more opportunity is the next step for success.
41. Every problem has a solution: There is no problem that can’t be overcome. No problem is so difficult that you cannot walk away from it. Every problem can be solved and worked around.
42. Hard work pays off: The value of achievement is hard work either you win or lose. You will feel good just for making effort.
43. You should reward yourself when you have done: The recompense for work well done is the chance to do more. Because, small rewards can be great motivators.
44. You are in control of your own destiny: You can’t control own destiny that happen to you, only you can decide what you want to become. Good luck means, do work hard. Keep up the good and hard work.
45. You are that you want to be: There is nothing stopping you from to be that you like to be.
46. Someday is today: If you do anything today, then it can improve your tomorrow. It is important to believe in today. Neither in yesterday nor in tomorrow.
47. The risk is worth it: If the risk is completely linked with your aim and mission then it is worth taking into consideration.
48. Use brain and heart to handle: It is necessary to handle yourself with your brain and to handle others use your heart.
49. You are doing this for more than just you: There are few things that may be do for your family or society. It is external inspiration and very motivational that can be powerful.
50. People will never forget you: Most of the people not remember what you said, what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
51. Believe in yourself: If you trust or believe in yourself and have devotion and satisfaction then you are a winner. The value of success is high but as the rewards.
52. Feelings are the complete pack of thoughts: If you are nervous or hesitant, know that these are feelings make by your judgment; then you can manage them.
53. You are master: Practice can make you excellent in everything.
54. Willpower is all: Willpower is the key to accomplishment. Successful people try hard no matter what they feel by apply their will to overcome laziness, doubt and fear.
55. You know what you want: If you know what is your end goals then just think about it.
56. If nothing else, this will make for a good story: Every great story make in free time if nothing else. You will walk away with great memories and motivating story.
57. You are right: If you think you can, if you think you can’t because outcome depends on it.
58. Live in dreams not fear: A dream does not become reality but it brings great things. There are many of us are not living in dreams because they are living in fears.
59. You will always have more: If you see what you have in life, you will expect to have more. If you see what you don’t have in life, you will never have sufficient.
60. You can’t change the way of the wind: You cannot change the way of the wind but you can adjust your sails to always achieve target.
61. You feel inferior: No one can make you feel inferior until you do not allow them.
If you are a businessman then it may that you have used number of things for business growth and development. I have something for you that are business tools. There are several business tools that help to grow business, better customer services, easy billing and many more. Some best online tools to grow your business are given below:
- Google Drive: Google Drive is a safe place for every important files and document. You can store your photos, designs, stories, drawings, videos recordings and anything else.
- Google+ Hangout on Air: You can begin a Hangout on Air right now or plan one in advance. By schedule Hangout on Air, you can send your listeners to the incident before broadcast starts and set up a custom preview so that can discover more about it.
- Google+ Hangouts: Google Hangouts use for messaging, voice and video calls. You can create group and share anything with your friends like videos, images and some others.
- Google Web Designer: You can create banners for any device. Now everything you make is accessible on any monitor, desktop, tablet or mobile without compatibility problems.
- Google Alerts: You can get an alert and notification when someone talks about your product.
- Google Apps for Work: It is cool to have your business email run at Google’s server. You get every gmail features and Google App integrity. It is realistic and makes sharing and storing effects simple.
- Intranet with Google Apps: It is one of the most overlooked characteristics of Google Apps for Work is the opportunity to make an intranet. It is automatically update it through your Google+ page feed and use as the position to go to for company updates, internal training and other details that should not be public.
- Google Photos: It is one home for every photos that organized and simple to find.
- Google Calendar: You can use personal and shared calendars that keep track of appointments on every device. It combines with nearly all and loads rapid.
- Google AdWords: Google AdWords is advertising system in Google that advertisers bid on assured keywords in sequence for their clickable ads to come into view in Google’s search results.
- ToutApp: It is the Email tracking app that is the most powerful sales increasing platform to work for you and team. The platform automatically gets guides of what wording works best with what type of clients.
- Evernote: Evernote makes apps and products that are essential the technique individuals and teams work these days. Evernote is the place where you write free from interruption, collect details, find what you want and present your ways to the world.
- SwiftKey: SwiftKey is the smart keyboard app for Android and iPhone that is known for learn and predict your writing way, desired words, phrases and emoji.
- Mobile Roadie: You can create mobile app for your business. It is one powerful solution for app creation and mobile marketing.
- Hyperlapse: It is the App from Instagram. You can use this to make videos.
16. Boomerang: It is the App from Instagram. You can use this to make looping short videos.
17. Instagram Ads: Instagram ads are available worldwide for small and big businesses. Businesses can share their stories through extremely engaged spectators in original, high-quality surroundings and drive act with their ads.
19. Intercom: Intercom is a place for all team in internet business to communicate with clients, individually, at range on website within web and mobile apps and via email.
20. Screencast: You can use Screencast to collect and share feedback on design and development project. You also share your sales demo and promotional video.
21. Camtasia: It is powerful, simple to use screen recorder that helps you make more proficient videos without help of video pro. You can simply record your screen activities and procedures, and import HD video from camera and other source.
22. Infusionsoft: It is a powerful sales and marketing software for the up to date small business.
24. Paper.li: Paper.li builds it simple to discover, publish and share content on web and social media platform. Paper.li is the content curation service that enables people to distribute newspapers based on subject they like and treat their readers to fresh news, on a daily basis.
25. Oktopost: It is the B2B social media management platform that can easily direct, determine and increase all social media marketing.
26. Buffer: It is social media management for agencies and marketers. It is the best technique to share on social media.
27. Hootsuite: It is social media management for any organization so you can manage social networks, engage your audiences, schedule messages and determine ROI right from the dashboard.
28. Openr: Openr gives an easy successful method of divert traffic back to your site even as sharing external content. At last social marketing seems much more eye-catching.
29. Sprout Social: It is social media management software. Sprout Social is makes on the idea that the world is superior when businesses and clients communicate freely.
30. Socedo: It is automatic social media lead generation; you can find your target listeners, connect them with one click and fill your guide.
31. PremiumBeat: It is curated royalty free music website that gives special, high-class tracks and sound effects for use in innovative and established media projects with videos, apps, films, games and TV programming.
32. Skype: Skype keep the world talking with video call, message and share anything with anyone free of cost. You can stay close to best friends by group chat.
33. Powtoon: Powtoon helps to make animated videos and presentations. It is free to use and amazing.
34. Fontawesome Icons: Font Awesome provides 20 glossy new icons in version 4.5. You can these icons to develop your blog images.
35. Sidekick: You can get live notifications when someone opens and clicks in your emails. You can identify when and have access to these details immediately. You select which emails are tracked.
36. Trello: You can visually arrange emails, sticky notes, spreadsheets and some other things by development. Trello is a free, flexible and visual method to arrange everything with anyone.
37. Postcardly: Postcardly turn your emails in real-life postcards you can send postcards from your phone, computer anywhere you have email and also in iPhone.
38. Phone.com: Phone.com is paying attention on build on the digital, VoIP-industry knowledge of their founders, to bring a suite of business-communication services earlier engaged to small businesses.
39. Zapier: It connects several apps that you use, automates tasks and improve productivity. The Apps include Evernote, Trello, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Slack, Twitter, MailChimp, Google Drive, Dropbox, Typeform and more others.
40. AngelList: You can post jobs to hire someone from a startup-loving area through Silicon Valley vibes, increase money or invest.
41. Upwork: You can find freelancers to deal with any job, size and any time. It is for freelancers.
42. Desk.com: It is a customer support software that Get Salesforce’s out-of-the-box assist desk for small production or businesses.
43. GoToWebinar: It is make for business and designed for client success whether you are set up or a business operating global, GoToWebinar can assist to let know your story, accomplish your viewers and make your marketing plan.
44. SEMrush: It is a SEO tool and with the help of this find out what keywords is using your competitors in support of their paid search campaigns with other things.
46. Tweetwall: Development tweets in real-time at actions or on a wall in your workplace to show tweets that contain your signature Hashtag.
47. Salesforce: Salesforce makes innovative business applications that served from the cloud, designed to assist you make leads, find new customers, close deals quicker, sell, service and market standard. These all features add up to development and probably necessitate for more office space.
48. Skitch: This tool integrates with Evernote that Designed for iPad, Mac and iPhone. It is the quickest tool and finds your point across with less word with annotation, sketches and shapes so that your ways become faster.
49. ReferralSnip: ReferralSnip is the most appropriate referral program software presented. ReferralSnip can be used through people looking to develop their mail list, raise their YouTube subscribers, and find more clients and some more.
50. YouTube Live Stream: You can start a live stream in your office or in an event with the help of YouTube Live Stream.
51. Facebook Lead Ads: The lead ads are available to the advertisers all over with a host of extra features that make sign up for business details easy for people and important for businesses.
52. Facebook Audience Insights: Facebook Audience Insights is the latest tool that designed to help marketers discover more about their objective audiences with collective information about geography, buy performance, demographics and more.
53. Canva: You can easily make wonderful designs and documents. You can design presentations, social media graphics and other more with many beautiful layouts.
54. Easel.ly: It is perceptive and fast way to make specialized looking infographics. You can make and share visual ideas.
55. Facebook Power Editor: Facebook Power Editor is a tool, which designed for bigger advertisers who want to make lots of ads at one time that have exact control of their campaigns. You can edit your campaigns and ads in Facebook Power Editor or by import and export them from Excel.
56. Tinyletter: TinyLetter is a special newsletter service brought to you by the people following MailChimp. You can use it to send updates, digests to their fans and friends.
57. Asana: You can track time that spent on every project.
58. Insightly: Insightly is a simple powerful and top CRM system for small business. It is one by the integration of Google Apps, MailChimp, Office 365 and main social media sites. It is great mobile apps for smart phones and tablets that is simple access to a REST API for custom adjustment.
59. Etsy: Etsy is the marketplace where people connect all over the world both online and offline that make sell and buy exclusive goods.
60. VWO: It is A/B testing software for marketers so you can make A/B test different version of your website to constantly determine the top performing versions that enhance your online sales.
61. Pixlr: It is a free online photo editing. You can use the free Pixlr fast web app to resize pictures for instance.
62. Mention: You can learn who is talking about you or your competitor in the web and analysis reports on your online proceed.
63. Harvest: Harvest is powerful reporting that gives you real-time admittance to maintain your projects on time and budget. Get the insight you want to estimate prospect projects and make sure your business’s productivity.
64. InvoiceBerry: You can generate wonderful Invoices and track business expense.
65. Freepik: Freepik assist you to get free vector art, icons, illustrations, PSD and pictures for using in websites, presentations, banners, magazines.
66. PicMonkey: PicMonkey makes innovative tools for photo editing and graphic design. It is free online photo editing, collages, Filters, overlays and more.
67. QRstuff: The QR Stuff is a QR Code Generator that allows you to generate either dynamic or static QR codes so download it for instant use.
68. Time Doctor: It is designed to enhance production. It cannot be for you but appear at the features and observe if it does work for you.
69. Notes: You can read, write and edit notes with the help of Notes app. There are numerous useful versions for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and more.
70. Bing Ads: If you want entrance to many of high-quality possible customers so use Bing Ads to begin an operation on the Yahoo Bing Network. So, you can get your Bing ads up and management to no longer miss out on Bing travel.
72. Basecamp: It is the tool for project management for service businesses. You can work together in simple way.
73. Dashlane: It is the global best password manager and protect digital wallet.
74. Bitly: Bitly is a URL shortening service that is use for social networking, SMS, and email. Also tracks cross-channel marketing plan among some other things.
75. Tripit: It is a trip planner app that enables the wonderful trip. You can get real-time flight alerts with Tripit Pro.
Image Source: Pixabay
Starting up a business with your spouse can be a real tough challenge in terms of maintaining family and finance. It can also bring great results to you if both of you are ready to take the challenge and risks.
Each time any digital document leaves the protected limits of an organisational system, it immediately becomes vulnerable to being misplaced, disclosed or robbed. Especially susceptible to information loss is the banking, financial services and insurance sector (BFSI) due to the classified nature of the data that such firms need to safeguard. Thankfully, a number BFSI institutions employ robust technology in order to preserve and safeguard their most classified information and keep it well under control; with the help of enterprise digital rights management technologies.
Here are some of the ways that the BFSI sector can reap the benefits of enterprise digital rights management (DRM).
Maintains digital security in spite of data being in motion
Almost every bank, insurance company and financial services institution across the world leverage digital assets such as top secret trade information, intellectual property, algorithmic programs and formula to bring about profits and assure their stakeholders. Intellectual property information or proprietary data is extremely exclusive and private to every organisation that helps set them apart from their contenders, which is why safeguarding that information extremely vital. Such information is usually maintained in isolated and protected servers. But sometimes it has to be shared or transmitted from one place to another. By employing enterprise DRM in organizations, the IT department can safeguard classified data by permitting the information to be sent in an encrypted format. An additional layer of security is further added to classified data when data in motion is encrypted.
Enterprise digital rights management can be enabled on personal and corporate devices. Almost every professional in the BFSI space has to resort to complex spreadsheets in order to carry out financial examinations. A bank that has a global workforce has to look into specific demands from their end-users who would want to access these classified spreadsheets on their personal devices. Here, it is the decision of the IT department to decide whether such confidential spreadsheets can be made available on a personal device and if so in what manner. With the help of enterprise DRM, mobile duplicates of confidential spreadsheets can be made available only in a viewable format, without permitting the spreadsheet to being edited or shared. Furthermore enterprise DRM also helps in ensuring that such classified spreadsheets cannot be accessed by third party applications on the personal device nor can it be attached to emails.
One specific extension of enterprise DRM, also known as data containerization permits IT departments to limit how information is being accessed by limiting the access to a precise folder; the IT department can then ensure that the permitted end user is not allowed to duplicate classified information from a secure file server to his personal device. If the user attempts in trying to view the protected file, an error message will be received by the user as the access to such a document is limited to within the file folder on the server.
Furthermore, the IT department could also ensure that any information sent or duplicated on an external device can be delivered with DRM rights. By doing so, the IT department can instantaneously enforce DRM policies and rights to any classified information that moves outside of the organizational boundaries. Even if the secure file gets transmitted and duplicated a number of times, each time it is viewed, the original corporate server receives a ping that helps in verifying the established access rights controls.
DRM uses a data-centric perspective to digital file security by ascertaining that classified data constantly remains under the control of the IT department. Secure your data with Digital rights Management technologies.