In today’s most competitive business era just having a website or online presence is not sufficient. To get success for long time and understand consumers’ behavior you must go through several tests. These tests help to understand how your visitors are treating or using your website. There are number of tests to do it but A/B testing is the most effective test to convert lead into customers. A/B testing provides continuous success and progress online. If you are a small business owner then must know which section/category or text is most liked by visitors.
There are several tools and websites that make A/B testing easy and helpful.
1. Google Analytics: Google’s analytics is the best solution. It can help you turn client insights into achievement for your business. It helps to improve performance across websites, apps and offline marketing.
2. Crazy Egg: Crazy Egg is the latest resource that let you observe accurately what someone is doing on your website and where someone is clicking.
3. Optimizely: Optimizely is an excellent first stop for entrepreneurs who want to start testing. It is the latest and user-friendly platform for the web and mobile apps.
4. Unbounce: Unbounce allow you to make superior marketing knowledge. They continue to help businesses make better marketing knowledge by increasing what is already the world’s highest and customizable landing page planner.
5. Qualaroo: Qualaroo makes solutions to help businesses and companies identify and take advantage of more web visitor income opportunities. This solution is adaptive and customizable to offer visitors the best possible appointment experience on website whether they access with a desktop, tablet and mobile device.
6. KISSmetrics: KISSmetrics is paying attention on helping marketers to enhance their performance. It provides great place to find out new strategies and methods and products to solve the most essential dimension and optimization troubles that marketers look.
7. Visual Website Optimizer: VWO is one of the simple and easy A/B Testing tools with the facility to simply change headlines, images, buttons and several other elements to make multiple variations on website to test. You can track profits, clicks, signups and other conversion objective to get real geometric data and results.
8. Five Second Test: Five second tests can be used to check home page designs, logos, landing pages, brochures and marketing objects.
9. Hellobar: It is a great A/B testing tool for your messages test that discovers the messages and work best for website visitors.
10. Adobe Target: It is a personalization key that creates it easy to recognize your best content through the tests that are easy to perform. So, anyone can provide the right knowledge to the true customer.
11. Website Optimizer: If you have a website and want user do some activities on your website like make a purchase or sign up to be updated with latest update on your site etc. then website optimizer is right choice for you. You can test which page or version of your website or a landing page results in the greatest improvement in conversions.
12. Vanity: Vanity is an experimental and research driven improvement framework for Rails.
13. User Testing: User testing helps companies to reduce bad user experience. It makes simple for you to get on-demand view from object market.
14. Which test won: The website includes thousands of examples of A/B testing from other companies. They shares which test won and through how much.
15. Bounce Exchange: It is the best lead generation website. You can simply increase your sales by this service.
16. Quicksprout: Conversion rate optimization is well-known as CRO that offers a significant chance for businesses of any range. It takes a technical approach to optimize websites and allows businesses and organizations to change more visitors into subscribers and customers.
18. Maxymiser: Maxymiser is the leading provider of cloud-based software that allows marketers to test, object and personalize what a consumer sees on a web page, mobile app, significantly increasing appointment and income.
19. A/Bingo: A/Bingo is A/B testing tool for Ruby on Rails framework. A/Bingo should work for most recent versions of Rails.
20. AB Tasty: AB Tasty is a wonderful solution for testing, content personalization, reengagement of users that designed for advertising teams. It assists them to develop ROI from their digital business.
21. Genetify: Genetify offers developers documentation for doing any digit of A/B tests on a website.
22. Change Again: It is the great A/B testing tool with complete and automatic Google Analytics integration and simple to use visual editor. There is no coding necessary.
23. Kameleoon: It is tool for A/B testing and web personalization that is very simple and easy. Implement Kameleoon and increase your conversion ratio.
24. Perfectbanner: It is an excellent tool that integrated all essential features for creating, testing, tracking and analyzing banners.
25. Testing and Experimentation: It is one of the great resources when you begin testing and experimentation of your website.