Today in the global marketplace every business, whether small or large, must have to use the social media for marketing communications related to their product or services. Here we are trying to provide a list of 51 social media tools especially useful for small business.
Today Facebook is one of the most popular social Media. You can get likes, shares and tags for your posts.
1. Like Analyzer: This tool (likealyzer.com) will give you complete details of the likes you have received as compared to those of competitors. It also indicates your ranking in the industry as well as of the rivals.
2. Fan Page karma: This tool (fanpagekarma.com) gives you valid and vital data about increase in number of visitors, comments or feedback along with Karma which means weighted engagement value. Additionally Fan Karma integrates data from Twitter & YouTube which may support your visual presentations or communications.
3. Face book custom Audiences: With the help of this tool you can customize your audience and address the communication to select the target customers.
Social Media Analytics Tools
4. Rival IQ: Marketers must know what the competitors are doing and this wonderful tool helps you finding everything you want about the chosen brands. This tool gives you mirror image of competitors status on Facebook, Twitter, google+, Linked in or SEO. You can avail a free trial of 14 days for your convenience. Website: rivaliq.com
5. Klout: This special tool provides a ready reckoner of popularity index of varied social profiles with an indicative marking from 1 to 100 along with comparative level of your profile. You can also keep a track of movement of such scores.
Visual Content Tools
6. Infogram: Here we can develop impressive infographics directly on the spreadsheets of Infogram. Special facilitators like design templates or full design editor etc. are ready to use for you.
7. Piktochart: You can make your data attractive, presentable & impressive with this free to try tool. The built in editor and themes make your task easy. Website: piktochart.com
8. Visually: If you are looking for professional help for adding shine & glitter to your presentations, that too at a reasonable price, you ought to visit “Visually” marketplace. Here you can get expert help for videos, presentations, info-graphics, interactive etc.
9. Canva: Highly user friendly and free (except the onsite photos) this tool is a wonderful resource for both beginners & amateurs who want to do graphic designing. Full of templates like Pinterest the Canva makes it highly interesting for the professionals.
10. Compfight: Compfight is a commonly used tool on many blogs. Here you get access to a huge collection of images and pictures for different uses in your communications. Website: compfight.com
11. Be Funky: Enjoy your work with this extremely easy to use tool. Equipped with everything we need for image editing like cropping, scaling, filters or text etc. this tool enables the user to put proper visual content on the social sites. Website: befunky.com
Social Media Monitoring Tools
12. Mention: If you want to know how many people/clients or customers mentioned/posted about your products or services, any time or anywhere in the web, this tool will prove extremely useful.
13. Nutshell Mail: Here you can gather all the data update on your email account/s periodically to suit your needs. Such information may further be translated into your weekly report etc. Website: nutshellmail.com
14. KeyHole: Ever wondered how you can get the record of responses received for your comments, hashtags, punches or quotes on the Facebook, Instgram or Twitter? Use this tool to optimize your popularity. Website: keyhole.co
15. Social mention: It assesses the reaction of your post by feelings like passion, sentiment, reach and strength. Website: socialmention.com
Social Media Content Tools
16. News.Me: In partnership with “Digg” this channel gets you the prominent messages received in your different social accounts. You can immediately respond to customer/clients queries, attend to complaints or expedite the orders etc saving valuable time. Website: news.me
17. Feedly: With the help of Feedy you can not only keep in touch with all the blogs or social sites but also pick up most relevant & important posts gathered on the site.
18. Pocket: This tool provides the user a special facility to collect the information and read or analyze the same at a convenient time later. Website: getpocket.com
19. Paper.Li: Imagine the advantage of producing your own news paper full of industry related happening and circulate amongst your followers for great leverage. Website: paper.li
20. Swayy: One can get a chance to share interesting content on the social media, connect with Twitter or Facebook, and Swavy helps you with finding what the people want. Website: swayy.co
21. Pie: Pie comes with a browser extension where you can gather stories across different sites and share them with the desired audience. Website: piethis.com
22. Bottlenose: Solar Solo: This free version of Bottlenose helps in accessing all the data related to your brand/s particularly from LinkedIn and provides good platform for sharing information.
23. Digg Digg: If you wish to spread your posts to Face Book, Twitter, Buffer or other 20 sites you can use this wonderful floating bar at Digg digg plugin. Website: wordpress.org/plugins/digg-digg/
24. Flare: Created by Digital Telepathy this tool uses Filament plugin which helps in bringing together all your social buttons as and when you wish and utilize. Website: filament.io/flare
25. Ivy: Yet another creation of Digital Telepathy, this tool is for your clients, supporters or customers who can use the Filament plugin to highlight your products on different media channels. Website: filament.io/ivy
26. “Pin It” Button for Images: This is free word press plugin for enabling direct shares to Pinterest, quite useful for blogs.
27. Follower Wonk: This is a popular tool for analyzing and optimizing your accounts at Twitter Buffer.
28. Social Rank: You can find your followers in three different categories namely Best Followers, Most Engaged and Most Valuable with the help of this tool. Website: socialrank.com
29. Manage Flitter: With the help of this tool you can easily manage the actual or virtual followers for better results. Website: manageflitter.com
30. Must Be Present: This Twitter tool helps you for setting a targeted response time to your posts. Website: mustbepresent.com
31. Tweriod: Here you can get to know what specific time slaughts are when you receive maximum exposure on different media channels. Website: tweriod.com
32. Tweepi: Tweepi helps you in segregating your audiences into responsive or non responsive so that you can take optimum advantage on Twitter or other sites. Website: tweepi.com
33. Tweet4Me: When you sign up you are better equipped for quick quality posts on Twitter as & when you want.
34. Commun.it: You can grow, organize and manage your networks with the help of this tool. Website: commun.it
35. Twtrland: Keep updated about Facebook & Instagram with special tool of live count and advanced search to find favorable followers. Website: twtrland.com
36. Need Tagger: You can find out such Twitter users who are looking for your product with the help of this tool.
37. Twitter Spy: Here you can find out the most liked tweets and acknowledge those supporters help with a thank you.
38. Twitter feed: As the name suggests you can directly post your feeds on Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin with its help.
39. Tweet Reach: This tool gets you the data as to how far your tweets have reached. Website: tweetreach.com
40. Twazz Up: If you want to know what is happening to your name at your back, this is the source. Website: twazzup.com
41. Topsy: You can access posts, contacts, pictures, videos with this strong search engine on Twitter.
42. FiveHundredPlus: This tool is useful for the LinkedIn contacts. Contacts can be placed in various categories like weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual reminders, to stay in touch with those contacts. Website: fivehundredplus.com
43. Rapportive: This app provides information about your gmail accounts, their social accounts and employment. Website: rapportive.com
44. Bitly: This app is helpful in shortening of the URL links, which is required in cases of posting on twitter (because of the 140 character word limit).
45. Rev: It is a transcriptional and translational service, which helps you to convert audio, on English files into the format type or the language you need. Website: rev.com
46. ShareRoot Board Cover Creator: This app allows you to create images that can be used as covers for different Pinterest boards. Website: tools.shareroot.co
47. Jelly: This is an app for iOS and android, in which you can ask questions using locations, photos or friends, and the best known people for the place or person answer you. Website: jelly.co
48. SteadyDemand’s Google+ Page Audit: This page helps you in finding out what’s working on you google+ account and what’s not. Website: steadydemand.com/Google-Plus-Brand-Audit-Tool.php
49. Powtoon: This service helps you create or edit videos, and direct uploading to YouTube.
50. CardMunch: In this service, you take a picture of a business card, and it stores the regarding information in your contacts and you can find the contact on LinkedIn. Website: cardmunch.com
51. IFTTT: It is a multi-utility app that can do a range of things from posting your instagram photos on twitter, to messaging you tomorrow’s weather. Website: ifttt.com/channels