Are you a startup entrepreneur who dreamed and build a business? Are you passionate to grow your business and reach to next level but funding and mentorship are the biggest hurdle between you and grow?
If Your Answer is YES then Hurdle end Here!
It is time to join Entrepreneur Startup Summit 2016.
Entrepreneur Startup Summit 2016 is going to provide the great opportunity to all entrepreneurs who want to connect with the top and brilliant minds of the industry. It will be helpful to know how to develop, increase and get desirable growth in the business.
“Entrepreneur STARTUP SUMMIT 2016” conference brings several speakers under one roof who are entrepreneurs, academicians, creators of business model, innovators, policy makers, venture capitalists, consultants, business practitioners, business coaches and support groups. They describe their learning, knowledge, experiences, share insights and practices that helped to enhance their business ventures. They also present and discuss about modernization and success of entrepreneurship that is great learning source for small and medium businesses owners along with startup newbie.
Who are going to speak in the Startup Summit?
- Vikram Gupta : Founder and Managing Partner, IvyCap Ventures Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Sachin Karnik : President, Mumbai Angels
- C K Kumaravel : Managing Director, Naturals Beauty Salons India Pvt. Ltd.
- Narendra Malhotra : CEO New Businesses, Graviss Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahesh Murthy : Managing Partner, Seedfund
- Akhil Shahani : Director, Kaizen Management Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Harshad Lahoti : Founding Partner, AH Ventures India Pvt Ltd.
- Vishal Y Sinha: Business Head, Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
- Adrian Khong : Founder & Owner, Jewel Coffee & Snatch (The Protein Bar), Singapore
- Ivan Teo : Founder, Arteastiq, Singapore
- Rajiv Nair : Chief Executive Officer, Celio Future Fashion Limited
- Bhavna Vohra : Managing Director & Co-Founder, Heaven on Earth
- Riyaaz Amlani : Managing Director, Impresario Entertainment and Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. , & President, National Restaurant Association of India
- Ajay Ramasubramaniam : Founder, Zone Startups
- Sandeep Aggrawal : Founder & CEO, ShopClues and Droom
It is two day Summit.
Day 1– Saturday 21 May 2016 Agenda:
Inaugural Session | Time: 10:15 am to 11:30 am
Highlights of the Session: Discussion about entrepreneurship and startup ecosystem and business growth in 2016.
Session 1 | Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Session Highlights: How to start a startup business – Discussion about identify business opportunity and making plan according that.
Session 2 | Time: 12:30 pm to 13:30 pm
Highlights of the Session: A conversation with leading entrepreneurs and investors of the industry.
Lunch Time : 12:30 pm to 14:30 pm
Session 3 | Time: 14:30 pm to 15:30 pm
Session Highlights: How to transform a business into a brand?
Session 4 | Time: 15:30 pm to 16:30 pm
Highlights of the Session: Discussion about business partnerships building to get new height.
Session 5 |Time: 16:30 pm to 17:00 pm
Session Highlights: How is ecommerce beneficial for businesses?
Day 2 – Sunday 22 May 2016 Agenda:
Session 1 | Time: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Session Highlights: Focus on food business.
Session 2 | Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Highlights of the Session: Think big to become bigger. Aim high to Scale-up business.
Session 3 | Time: 12:30 pm to 13:30 pm
Session Highlights: A mega discussion with startups.
Lunch Time : 13:30 pm to 14:30 pm
Session 4 | Time: 14:30 pm to 15:30 pm
Highlights of the Session: Impact of technologies and trends on business.
Session 5 | Time: 15:30 pm to 16:30 pm
Session Highlights: Discussion about building leadership.
Session 6 | Time: 16:30 pm to 17:15 pm
Highlights of the Session: 15 minute to discuss about emerging business sectors.
Who should attend this startup summit 2016?
There are many startup entrepreneurs who want to transform their small business to a big business. They should attend business and digital marketing conferences as well as this entrepreneur conference 2016. In addition the following also can attend the summit.
- Venture professionals
- Business associations
- Enterprises looking at financial support
- Businesses looking at joint ventures, tie-ups and alliances
- Potential, talented and existing businesses
- Business analysts and consultants
- Invention led enterprises
- Retail and business schools students
- Chain store operators
- Policy makers
- Real estate businesses
Date: 21 & 22 May, 2016
Venue: Nehru Centre, Worli, Mumbai