In India startup culture is booming that is important for the Indian and worldwide economy development. India is making a strong ecosystem for nurturing improvement for startups that will drive successful economic growth and increase chances of high level employment. There are several benefits for startup that will encourage you to launch a startup. Recently, the government of India announced that startups will not be necessary to pay income tax on their incomes for the first three years that will also be free from capital gains tax. This is major benefit of startup that encourages starting a startup without any extra expenses. There is one of the important things that which city you choose for startup. If you are interested to launch startup then need to find out the successful way for flourishing startup. There are many cities in India where startup can get success. Following are top cities and best place to launch a startup:
Highlights of Bengaluru:
- Bengaluru is the Silicon Valley of India and nation’s biggest IT services exporter.
- The largest tech companies headquartered are in Bengaluru like Infosys and Wipro.
- It includes successful start-ups like FreeCharge, Quikr, Ola and InMobi that had shifted their base in the Bengaluru for good talent and low real estate price.
- Bengaluru is the home for some of the largest and well recognized companies as well.
Highlights of Hyderabad:
- Hyderabad is generally known as the City of Pearls and also known as the IT hub of India.
- In 2009, The World Bank Group graded the city as the second top and best Indian city to do business.
- There are major Indian enterprises offices in Hyderabad like Tech Mahindra, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and Wipro.
- The largest companies like Google, Facebook, IBM, Microsoft, Dell and many more that has central campus in the city.
- Hyderabad proves that it is a successful and booming ground for startups.
Highlights of Pune:
- Pune is India’s largest IT Park that is well-known as the Hinjavadi.
- Pune also has strong startup action and maybe the top ecosystem for development the startup achievement.
- It has the offices of many leading players in the field of IT.
- The industries of startups are presently flourishing in Pune like education, ecommerce, ERP, marketing and advertising.
- It is slowly rising up the steps to be in the equal race as BaCities in India for Startupngalore.
Highlights of Delhi/NCR:
- Delhi NCR has already hosts largest e-commerce companies like Paytm, Snapdeal and Grofers, which has seen 52 e-commerce startups increasing capital since 2011.
- Delhi is the home of more than 250 Fortune 500 companies.
- There are many international companies including Coca-Cola, IBM, Pepsi, Microsoft, American Express and Bank of America that have selected the city as their India headquarters.
- Many of the investors in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon that make it easy for entrepreneurs to get mentorship and assets.
- Gurgaon is an industrialized hub that located in the NCR (National Capital Region) near New Delhi.
- Gurgaon has startup hub in India that includes many successful startups. Now, it has become hug brands such as Zomato, MakeMyTrip, Quickr, ixigo are there.
Highlights of Mumbai:
- Mumbai is the commercial and financial capital of India.
- Most of the top India’s corporation including Larsen and Toubro (L&T), Godrej and Reliance, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), State Bank of India (SBI), Tata Group and five of the Fortune worldwide 500 companies are based in Mumbai city.
- Approximate 17% of the startups are focused in Mumbai and widely focused on Hyperlocal, ecommerce, ecommerce Enablers and Aggregators.
- Mumbai host key startups like housing, Instamojo.TinyOwl, ClearTrip.
Highlights of Chennai:
- Chennai is well-known as the ‘Detroit of India’ for its successful automobile business.
- Hyundai, Robert Bosch, Renault, Nissan Motors, BMW, Ford, and Mitsubishi have manufacturing plants in Chennai.
- It is fast turning into Software as a Service (SaaS) hub.
- There are a number of large and small B2B SaaS product companies like Freshdesk, ZOHO, Unmetric and InterviewStreet.
- There are also some of the best banks with the association of RBS; World Bank and so on that have their offices in Chennai.
Highlights of Ahmedabad:
- Ahmedabad is well-known as the “Manchester of the East” for its textile business.
- Ahmedabad has a centre for advance Incubation and Entrepreneurship that has already been the procreation ground for more than 100 startups.
- It is also one of the biggest exporters of jewellery and gemstones in India.
- There are leading pharmaceutical companies of India like Zydus Cadila and Torrent Pharmaceuticals are based in the Ahmedabad.
Highlights of Bhubaneswar:
- There is IT monsters like Mindtree, Infosys and TCS in Bhubaneswar that also acts as a channel for the growing startup civilization in the city.
- There are some key factors that make Bhubaneswar a startup heaven.
- This year the World Bank has positioned Bhubaneswar as the top place to do business in the India.
- The Odisha state government has dedicated a support system to support entrepreneurship.
Highlights of Coimbatore:
- Coimbatore has two SEZ (Special Economic Zones). The first one is CHIL (Coimbatore Hi-Tech Infrastructure) SEZ at Saravanampatti and second one is TIDEL Park near Peelamedu.
- Coimbatore has a huge number of engineering colleges that make lakhs of young engineers yearly.
- Coimbatore has the second biggest hub for Cognizant Technology Solutions in India and homes companies like Robert Bosch GmbH, IBM, Ford, Wipro and Dell.
Highlights of Kolkata:
- Kolkata is the leading commercial and economic hub of East and North-East India.
- There is top Indian corporation headquartered like Coal India Limited, ITC Limited, National Insurance Company, Britannia Industries and Exide Industries in the city.
- Kolkata city is also a home for a number of industrialized units.
- It is magnetizing a lot of leading companies to set up their bases.