Social media is one of the most efficient and quick ways to market your business and company. You can get more traffic for your website and share new leads in social media sites. If you are a businessman or marketing manager and don’t have sufficient time to share your products or services on a daily basis then you can use social media marketing tools. Social media management tool is the software that are designed for marketing departments and organizations to share and publish in the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn and many others. These tools will help you in many ways and having the right social media tools is very important. The following are the best tools for social media marketing campaign.
1. Buffer: Buffer is the best social media management tool for agencies and marketers. It is a better and excellent way to share on social media. It is the most appropriate way to drive traffic and enhance fan engagement and also save time on social media. There are several benefits of using buffer software like you have to log in Buffer at once and manage everything. In addition, you can do multiple actions in the same spot like scheduling, sharing and analyzing. It is available for social platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
2. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is also the most popular and top social media marketing tool. You can use it to collaboratively perform businesses campaigns across many social networks like Facebook and Twitter in one web-based dashboard. Hootsuite has become an essential tool for managing social media, tracking conversations and assess campaign results using the web and mobile devices. Hootsuite offers free, pro enterprise solution for operating unlimited social profiles, improved analytics, Google Analytics, superior message scheduling and Facebook insights integration. There are several small medium businesses, agencies and enterprise using the Hootsuite social media dashboard. It connects with more than 35 popular social networks.
3. Crowdbooster: Crowdbooster focuses on collecting data from your Twitter and Facebook feeds. With the help of this, you can enhance your online presence with Crowdbooster. There are many benefits of using Crowdbooster like it saves time on reporting, export graphs & tables, schedule unlimited tweets posts for the most optimal time, find your most engaged fans & followers and so on.
4. SocialFlow: SocialFlow is the best and top level software company that enhances distribution of owned and earned content over the social media platforms. Their partners are Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and LinkedIn. The benefits that the software provides like:
• Release posts when timing, significance and viewers are optimized.
• Identify top performing posts to increase with advertising.
• Integrate better posts into platform-specific advertisement vehicles.
• Set up a nonstop loop of feedback by examine responses.
• Develop innovative and latest advertising opportunities that expand your reach beyond existing audiences.
5. SproutSocial: Sprout Social is one of the best tools that can manage post, check, evaluate and multiple social media accounts from one place. It is better way to manage your social messages. It includes smart Inbox that brings all messages from all your profiles into a single profile, filterable stream. It covers the whole publishing process like draft, schedule, queue and post messages to Google plus, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It offers shorten links, attach pictures and target specific viewers. It offers many features like flexible account & group structure, assign and manage tasks, visibility across organization, never duplicate efforts, track & measure your social performance and so on.
6. Spredfast: Spredfast is an excellent tool if you are looking to determine data gathered from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Flickr. It makes able to observe how many people you have reached and target audience is connecting with you. The Spredfast is a social software platform Spredfast that transforms the technique to connect with fans and customers by controlling the power of social. It makes and keeps helpful connections with your viewers. Conversations lets you to optimize content scheduling and publishing, take action powerfully with context and notify the rest of marketing with insights from social performance in a single secure platform.
7. SocialOomph: SocialOomph is a service that offers free and paid productivity improvement services for social media users. It enhances your social media productivity that doesn’t have to be a manual time-consuming procedure. It works for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Blogs, RSS feeds, Plurk and App.net. You can simply schedule updates, get quality people to follow and check social media activity.
8. Sendible: Sendible is the great and influential social media management software. You can manage social networks, schedule post and messages, connect with your audiences and measure ROI (Return On Investment) right from one user-friendly dashboard. With the help of Sendible, you can update Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Blog sites at the same time from a single place. You can get benefits of shorten links, target your audience on Facebook, attach photos, customize your posts and many other things.
9. Tweepi: Tweepi provides a collection of easy tools to help you find out and follow new Twitter users, follow user’s followers & friends, follow by tweet, follow members of Twitter list and follow by user-bio search. It includes many features like follow relevant users, reciprocate, cleanup the inactive, force to unfollow you, make your following, establish valuable connections and custom method for your business.
10. TweetDeck: TweetDeck is an excellent application and social media dashboard for management of the Twitter accounts. TweetDeck provides the Twitter experience with more flexibility by allowing you view many timelines in one simple interface. It includes plenty of new and innovative features that help to advanced users like manage many Twitter accounts at one place, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, make Tweet collections and more. You can simply sign in with your Twitter account to get started.