Using technology in every big and small business has become one of the leading requirements for the modern commercial world. If you are also one among those business owners who start their business with limited capital, you require employing advanced tools and techniques in your business in the way that it should leave a good impact on the growth of your business unit. Here are 51 ways to promote your business using technology in your small scale business.
1. Create your own blog online for the promotion of your business.
2. Promote your business by using social networking sites. Create an attractive profile of your business on every social media platform you are registered with.
3. For the implementation of a marketing plan, create software that can be updated and edited by your team.
4. Make the video of your products and services and upload it to social platforms for effective marketing.
5. Start Email marketing to collect email addresses of relevant stakeholders who are probable to become your regular customers.
6. Advertise online by using free promotional websites where you can post ads for your services and products.
7. Learn more about advanced automated marketing and integrated marketing tools for the swift promotion of your business.
8. Try paid advertising through social networking sites like Facebook advertising to reach more and more people within a short time.
9. You can also try LinkedIn Ads and online flyers for marketing of your products.
10. Set your business link as your Whatsapp and Gmail status.
11. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways for promoting your business quickly.
12. Plan creating a Google doc to manage the available pace of work. Share the doc with your whole team and assign work to everyone directly on the shared Google Doc.
13. Use labels to sort emails in order to get quick access to the one you want.
14. Add your team members to group chat while online communication to convey same messages to all.
15. Pay commercials bills online to save time and cost.
16. Create an online excel sheet (in Google docs) to track your team members productivity per day or per month and share it with all.
17. Organize a webinar to train your employees time to time.
18. Prefer conducting conference calls to connect all the tea members together during training.
19. Go through online business training to learn new skills.
20. An intranet is a good option to share files on the local level.
21. Enable instant messaging apps in devices for swift communication while training.
Customer care deals
22. Create a help desk for your customers on the internet to be in touch with them.
23. Enable a system to help customers scheduling appointments with your customer care executives for their comfort.
24. Prefer social media sites for conduction of customer care services.
25. Conduct surveys online to collect feedback from your customers.
26. Choose remote desktop access technique for accessing files from anywhere.
27. Enable mobile office app to simplify working whenever you want.
28. Select useful office apps on your smartphone and sync them with the cloud to be connected regardless of your location.
29. Stay connected with your team through electronic fax line and virtual phone number even when you are not in the office.
30. An internet based budget tracker will help you to control expenses.
31. It is ineffective idea to prefer online invoicing service for reducing the cost of payment collection from customers.
32. Online filing of taxation is good to reduce cost.
33. Streamlining your finances in business is possible with efficient accounting software.
34. Create digital files for bookkeeping and share it with your accountant.
35. Sell your products and services online to discover a new source of income.
36. Track the time you take to complete tasks with the help of time tracker software so that you will become more productive.
37. Try digital dictation tool for fastening your work process.
38. Find efficient project management technologies and task managing tools that simplify your business liabilities.
39. Simplify sorting, saving, sharing and finding your documents with the help of digital filing tools.
40. Learn more about Email management systems to save the time of reading new mails and replying them.
41. Use cloud backup and smart recovery tools to get back important data, files and documents when deleted accidentally.
42. Enable key-logging tools and spywares in computers to track your employees.
43. Use data encryption tools to keep your data and important files secured from being hacked.
44. Implement multiple security technologies for keeping your important information confidential.
45. Call a security audit to understand right ways of security.
46. Install good quality and reliable antivirus software tools in all the devices at your workplace.
47. Go paperless by making the digital invoice, accounts and business plans.
48. Make monthly project report online to exclude utilization of stationary.
49. Use some good project management software systems and tools like Video chats, VOIP calls, IM clients and in store documents in the cloud so that you can get access to work even from remote locations.
50. Update your Facebook, Twitter, and Google plus accounts every time when you launch a new product or service to reduce the cost of promotion.
51. Motivate your employees also to promote and carry out online marketing of products and services through their profiles for good results.